Skip to main content

Enrolling in NVUSD

Students Smiling
Young girl smiling
Classroom of students

NVUSD welcomes new students and families into our district at any grade level from TK-12. Our 28 campuses in the city of Napa and American Canyon offer extraordinary programming, educational excellence and many specialized enrichment opportunities to develop our students academically, emotionally and socially. 


Students can attend NVUSD schools whether they reside inside or outside of our current district boundaries. There is a different process depending on your resident address, so please review the boundary information and the process for enrolling. 




Please contact the Enrollment Center for an in-person visit or call or email with your question.


Enrollment Center
NVUSD Education Center
2425 Jefferson Street
Napa, CA 94558
Room 106

(707) 253-3435


The Enrollment Center is open daily, Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm for in high-quality person support. 

Please note, Tuesdays 12-2pm personnel may be limited due to weekly trainings.  


Enrollment Staff