News and Information
So, what are Team Drives?
Shared spaces where teams can store their files and guarantee that every member has the most up-to-date information, no matter the time or place.
What makes them special?
- Every person and Google Group added to a Team Drive gets instant access to that team's documents
- Designed to store the team's work collectively, so if a document's creator moves off of the team that document doesn't go with them
- Team members prevented from accidentally removing or deleting files that others need
How do I get started?
- Visit drive.google.com.
- Click "Team Drives" on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click the blue "New Team Drive" button on the left-hand side of the screen to create a new Team Drive for you and your teammates.
- Add teammates and files to your Team Drive.
- Play around! Use Team Drives in your everyday work.
- Provide feedback by clicking the gear icon in the top right corner of the application and selecting "Send feedback."
- Check out the Help Center if you have any issues.
NVUSD Tech Integration has also created a helpful slide presentation to help you get started with Team Drives (click here and scroll to the bottom)
AND we will be hosting a training on January 26 from 3:45 - 4:30 on the use of Team Drive (View the flyer Here)
|MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE 2016||TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP WORKSHOPS (TLW)|
Location: Redwood Middle School, 2nd Gym
Fullan -- 2013-2016