Welcome to the 2016-17 school year! We are excited to have you as part of the NVUSD family!
Our vision is to transform lives and instill lifelong learning. To actualize this vision we are committed to three goals:
1. Prepare all students for College and Careers.
2. Provide Equitable Access and Opportunities to Close the Achievement Gap.
3. Instill 21st Century Skills.
Your commitment to helping our young people achieve these goals is very much appreciated. Thank you for providing our students engaging experiences that build their ability to prosper in college and careers in the 21st Century. These 21st Century Skills include the six C’s (Communication, Critical Thinking, Collaboration, Creativity, Character, and Global Citizenship). Here are the links - NVUSD Goals 2016-17 and NVUSD Dartboard 2016
TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP WORKSHOPS (FULLAN)
- August 30, 2016 - presentation template
- February 8, 2017
- April 18, 2017
Location (for above full days): Redwood Middle School, 2nd Gym
Time: 8:00am - 12:00pm (doors open at 7:30am)
- Agendas, Handouts, Readings and Powerpoints... also available at www.edmodo.com; Group: bi82q8
- NJs presenation
- HMS presentation
- NHSs presentation
- homework link for next Thursdays TLW