Napa Valley Independent Studies
Susan Hartmann, Principal
3310 Linda Vista Ave.
Napa, CA 94558
The mission of Napa Valley Independent Studies is to provide a quality education, one student at a time.
The vision of NVIS is to provide an individualized and rigorous comprehensive curriculum to meet the specific needs of each student.
- be proficient or advanced at their grade level
- achieve independent academic success
- be college an career ready with 21st century skills
Some Quick Facts
- Serve students K-12
- WASC Accredited
- 180 credits graduation requirement
- All teachers highly qualified
- One on one instruction
- Small groups
- Intervention courses
- Steady and consistent growth serving students that are identified ALPS, ELs, have IEPs and 504s
- This past year 209 students enrolled
- Class of 2013 completed over 5,000 hours of community service
- Full implementation of district goals and initiatives
- Technology infused learning
- Resourceful website
- Facebook page