Napa Valley Adult Education
Rhonda Slota, Principal
1600 Lincoln Ave.
Napa, CA 94558
NVAE’s mission is to provide opportunities for our diverse population to be more productive members of society through academic and vocational achievement and personal enrichment.
Our educational approach is based on the following core values:
1) All students at NVAE will learn at a high level;
2) All members of NVAE will feel respected;
3) We nurture a passion for learning so each member of the school realizes his/her full potential;
4) We promote continuous improvement, self-reflection, a climate of safety and trust, and a sense of community and responsibility.
NVAE’s Expected School-wide Learning Results (ESLRs) for all students are:
1) Students will achieve measureable increases in knowledge and skills in order to reach their potential and enhance their quality of life;
2) Students will access the resources and information needed to ensure their lifelong growth and well-being;
3) Students will apply their knowledge and skills in order to engage pro-actively in the community.